Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Early Morning Daddy Time

As Shiloh and I have been trying to figure out schedule things that work for us and little Ms. Addison, one thing that has worked out really well is that I take Addie downstairs after her "first" morning feeding...usually around 6:00 or 6:30 and we hang out together until about 8:30 or 9:00 so that Shiloh can get a good stretch of sleep before she has to wake up for real.


This is probably the best part of my day, because Addie is usually pretty content to just lay in my arms and sleep. I've realized that I don't know many lullabys, so I just end up making up songs to sing to her and laugh at the silly faces she makes.


I call the following pictures, "Progression of a Nap". Check out the awesome poses. While Addison was still in Shiloh's belly, the doctor told us she was going to be a breakdancer because she was basically "spinning" on her head. I think these pictures confirm that assumption.

2 comments:

  1. How precious! Enjoy those sweet early morning moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think it's time for something new? I would like to see new pictures!

    ReplyDelete